Fabulous Tilda

I just love this new Tilda stamp - I think she looks fabulous! This card is for Marvelous Magnolia's Challenge #61 Seeing Red, Viva La Verve's Sketch #1 for February and for Charisma Cardz Challenge #4 to be inspired by a movie. Even my boyfriend managed to guess this one. Got it yet?


And here's my fabulous Tilda! And in case you haven't guessed it's the scene from Pretty Woman when Edward takes Vivian to the opera and she wears the most gorgeous red dress. I would so love a necklace like the one she wore as well, but I think it's just a little out of my price range hehe! Couldn't get her hair right on this one today though - I think one of my grey Copics must be running out as it started to go all sticky and wouldn't blend at all. Will have to see if I have a reinker or not.


Recipe:

Stamps: Tilda in Evening Dress from Magnolia, Signature Series: Dress Form from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Yours Truly Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red, Chalk Marker both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Silver Star and Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Heart Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Framed Tags 2 all from Spellbinders, Gems from Hobbycraft, Satin Roses from The Range

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress - R24, R27, R29
Floor - C00, C1, C2

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! I like the combination of colours. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colour combo. Thank you for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and adorable image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our inspired by movie challenge.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely creation, it’s so beautiful! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...