Get Well Soon

I never have any Get Well cards on hand so thought I would use ColourQ's Challenge #228 to make a soft, muted one with their colour combo this week. I did swap Cool Caribbean for Pool Party though as that's the closest I had.


I went for a fairly simple card as well with a few flowers.


Recipe:

Stamps: Morning Meadow, Cottage Garden, Express Yourself all from Stampin' Up

Papers: Ruby Red (Retired), Pacific Point, Whisper White, In Colors 2011-13 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Ruby Red (Retired), Soft Sky both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Square Lattice Embossing Folder both from Stampin' Up, Gems from Hobbycraft

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...