Conie Fong Inspiration Post - Tori The Dragon Birthday Girl

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for Conie Fong Art & Design. Today I am sharing with you the cute Tori the Dragon. There are a few different images of Tori in the Conie Fong store, but I chose the Birthday Girl as I love the look of that cupcake! Shame I'm not allowed to eat nice things like that anymore unless I am being naughty! LOL

I coloured her up in some nice bright yellow and pinky-purple colours and just about managed to find some matching-ish patterned papers! I usually colour to match the papers, but just coloured this one without thinking of what papers I would use!


Recipe:

Stamps: Tori The Dragon Birthday Girl from Conie Fong, Hey Cupcake from Elzybells, For The Love of Cupcakes from Taylored Expressions

Papers: Daffodil Delight & Chocolate Chip both from Stampin' Up, Vintage Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence (Retired), Pretty in Pink (Retired) & Pale Plum (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Cupcake Border Punch from Martha Stewart, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Yellow on Dragon - Y04, Y06, Y08, Y19
Purple on Dragon - RV63, RV55, V05
Inner Wing & Cupcake Case - V04, V15, V17
Pink Frosting - RV02, RV21, RV23
Chocolate Frosting - E44, E47, E49
Flowers - V04, V06, V09
Ribbon - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Strawberry - R35, R37, YG13, YG17
Floor - E40, E42, E43

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Conie Fong Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous inspiration from the DT this week and why not join in the monthly challenge, Summer Colours, whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...