Lawn Fawn Winter Skies Christmas

Good morning! I had some spare time over the Christmas and New Year holidays and finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Winter Skies, which was completely sold out everywhere in the UK before Christmas! So anyway I made this card, ready to add to next year's Christmas card pile!

I thought I would go for lots of glittery snow on this one and added the stitched mountains and hillside borders to add to the scene. I used the colour palette from the latest Lawn Fawn challenge to colour the sky, although I did end up covering lots of it with all those mountains!

This card is also for
Recipe:

Stamps: Winter Skies from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Wisteria Wonder (Retired), Smoky Slate, Whisper White & All Is Calm DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Wisteria Wonder (Retired), White Chalk Pen & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick & Stormy Sky Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: White Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up, Stitched Mountain Dies & Stitched Hillside Border Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Glitter Glue from Glitz It

Copics Used:
Bears - C0, C1, C2, Blender
Scarf - R81, R83, R85
Trees - E37, E39, G85, G94, G99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Snow Much Fun challenge!! How ADORABLE is this card.. I just love this stamp set and what you did with the Santa Clause flying over the mountains. Great job! Good luck on the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Vanessa. Its one of my favourite stamps this year although I didn't get around to purchasing it. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and Happy New Year, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...