Faery Ink Inspiration Post - Gabbie 50s Girl

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Faery Ink. This week I decided to do something a bit different from all the Hallowe'en cards I have been making recently and chose to use the adorable Gabbie 50s Girl. I so should have been born in the 1950s as I just love all these gorgeous skirts and dresses and have now built up a bit of a collection of my own!

As a huge fan of Grease as well, I just had to make her into a Pink Lady and the sentiment/quote is taken from the Pink Ladies Pledge as well.


You can read more about this card over on the Faery Ink blog!

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...