Something Else on Saturday #32 Featuring Halloween Kitties from Pretty Grafik

Good morning and huge apologies that this post is late. I thought I had scheduled it to go live on time, but it was still sat in draft mode when I checked this evening, but here it is anyway!

I am using these cute Hallowe'en Kitties from Pretty Grafik, an Etsy store I found while searching for Hallowe'en images. They have loads of different cute digi stamp sets, I bought a few, but this is my first card using them.

This card is for
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #504 Tic Tac Toe - I used the left column of orange, enamel dots (I don't have any in black so use Crystal Drops to make some!) and Patterned Paper. I also used the sketch of the month too for my layout.

Recipe:

Stamps: Halloween Kitties from Pretty Grafik, Picture It Halloween from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White & Spooky Night DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ebony Black Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
All Cats
Inner Ears - R20, R30
Buckle - YR21, YR23, YR24
Nose - C7, C9

Standing Cat
Fur - N0, N1, N3, N5, N9
Hat - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, C5, C7, C9

Laying Cat
Fur - T3, T5, T7, T9
Hat - YG05, YG07, YG09, C5, C7, C9, V12, V15, V17

Sitting Cat 
Fur - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Hat - V12, V15, V17, V09
Hat Band - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fabulous artwork with the Polkadoodles challenge this week ! ... awesome colour combos here! Nelly Dt X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cats are just adorable, very cute card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute kittens, great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining us for Week 21 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...