Something Else on Saturday #39 Featuring Marci With Snowman from La-La Land Crafts

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! I'm still making Christmas cards like mad and now have delivered most of them! Just the close family ones to take round now and then I "think" I'm all done! I actually printed and stamped so many Christmas sets this set, that I probably have enough already for next year. I won't say that I won't buy any more Christmas or Winter themed stamps, but I probably shouldn't!

Anyway I did a fairly quick and simple card using the adorable Marci with Snowman and my favourite new winter combo of red and aqua!


Recipe:

Stamps: Marci with Snowman from La-La Land Crafts, Snow Buddies from My Favorite Things

Papers: Real Red, Coastal Cabana & Let It Snow DSP all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, White Fluffy Stuff from Woodware, Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Lips - R20, R22
Aqua - BG13, BG15, BG18
Red - R24, R27, R29
Snowman's Nose - YR04, YR07
Snowman - BG000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

1 comment:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...