Something Else on Saturday #40 Featuring Merry & Bright Tomte Gnome from Faery Ink

Good evening and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post! I hope you all had a great Christmas or a Happy Holiday for those of you who celebrate. We had a very chilled, relaxed, but stuffed full of gorgeous food, Christmas. Back to the diet in the New Year!

Anyway on to my card for today, which is also my Faery Ink inspiration post as well. I love the Christmas Tomte Gnomes that Amanda released a little while back, so I just had to use another one to make another Christmas card, even though the day has been and gone! I actually didn't have enough cards this year and was saved a little by finding a drawer with a handful in left over from last year! I say every year that I will make a couple every month, but I never do, but I think I will have to try harder this year!

And in all his glory, is my cutie Merry and Bright Gnome... I just love these patterned papers that I bought and am so glad I bought 2 packs, so I'll have some for next year's cards too.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Merry and Bright Tomte Gnome from the 2019 Christmas Tomte Gnome Bundle from Faery Ink

Papers: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Let It Snow Patterned Papers all from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Poundland, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen, Silver At You Spica Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Precious Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box, Silver Glitterations from Papermania

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Beard - T0, T1
Red - R35, R37, R39
Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Tree - YG63, YG67
Hot Chocolate - E40, E41, E42, E44, E47, E49
Blanket - BG0000, BG000, FBG2
Banner - BG70, BG72, Blender
White Stripes on Hat - C0

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink blog and the Faery Ink Facebook Group and check out all the other projects from the DT and other Faery Ink fans. Why not share yours there too?!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning colours and papers, great fun image and a lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'Anything goes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute colourful card. Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganz zauberhaft.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful Santa!!!! I love the "dangling" snowflakes, it's very original!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...