Something Else on Saturday #50 Featuring Mochi Donut Girl by Stamping Bella

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! I indulged in a bit of crafty spending this month and this gorgeous girl with her yummy donuts just jumped into my basket! Having been on a diet for several months now, that's definitely how I would be eyeing up a plate full of yumminess like this!

I coloured her with my Copics and then hunted for some papers to match. These ones from Papermania are a few years old now, but I love the funky patterns on them and the colours went fairly well with those I had used.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Mochi Donut Girl from Stamping Bella, Donut Treats from Mama Elephant

Papers: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Capsule Geometric Mocha Patterned Papers from Papermania, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Chocolate Chip (retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pearls from Simply Creative

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Eyes - C1, B12, B14, B16
Donuts - E34, E33, E35
Chocolate Icing - E43, E44, E47, E49
Pink Icing - RV10, R81, R83
Yellow Icing - Y000, Y00, Y02
Sprinkles - Y15, YG05, V05, RV06, BG45
Plate - T0, T1, T2
Counter - E53, E55, E57, E59
Wall - RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02

And that's all from me for today's post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. A yummy card.. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What girl doesn't love a doughnut! Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you've incorporated the background colours and those pretty gems are perfect, like some of the sprinkles have escaped the donuts. I'm now in the mood for donuts... :)
    Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Love Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...