Stampers Delights Chibi Fairy New Release

Good evening everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new release from Stampers Delights. This adorable fairy is the new Chibi Fairy. As I printed her quite large so I could get all the details in the flowers, I kept the rest of my card fairly simple.

The patterned papers I used are actually from a Christmas paper pack, but I think these particular sheets can be used for any occasion! And I love red and aqua together too!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Fairy from Stampers Delights

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade & Let It Snow DSP all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Eyelet Lace Die from Papertrey Ink, Ruby Slippers & Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Eyes - BG02, BG05
Outfit - BG13, BG15, BG18
Necklace - BV00, BV01
Wings - BG10, BG11, BG13, BV0000, BV000, BV00
Roses - R32, R35, R37, R39
Leaves - G03, G05, G09, G07
Teal Flowers - BG70, BG72, BG75
Berries - BV02, BV04, BV08
Small Flowers - G28, Y13, Y19

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Stampers Delights inspiration blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not share your own creations in the Stampers Delights Facebook Group too?!

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...