Something Else on Saturday #60 featuring Bubble Over With Joy from My favorite Things

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! I have no idea how I missed this stamp set from My Favorite Things coming out, but spotted it on Pinterest a little while ago, so had to hunt it down! These bunnies blowing their bubbles are just the most adorable!

I attempted to make a multicoloured cloudy sky to give a rainbow effect, but it didn't quite turn out the way I expected. I think I was just a bit too heavy handed with the ink blenders to be honest, but this is one technique I'm going to practise!

This card is for


Recipe:

Stamps: Bubble Over With Joy from My Favorite Things

Papers: Gray Granite, Min Macaron & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Anita's

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copic Markers, Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac & Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: White Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from My Favorite Things, Diamond Stickles, Stitched Hillside Borders Dies from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Bunnies - R11, R12, T0, T1, T2, T4
Lilac Dress - BV0000, BV000, BV00
Peach Dress - YR000, YR00, YR01
Aqua Dress - BG10, BG11, BG13
Yellow Dress - Y21, Y23, Y26, R81
Pink Dress - R81, R83, R85, Y23
Bubble Bottle - BG01, BG02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

9 comments:

  1. I love your mutli-colour sky it's good as it is lol... thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun with those multi coloured clouds, many thanks for sharing you pretty card and joining in our 'Embossing' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, lovely design and the multi coloured clouds are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely background and a super set of bunnies, great sentiment too. Thank you for joining our 'Embossing' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-)))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! (And I like those brightly colored clouds!) Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - that sky looks amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...a gorgeous, happy card! I love the way the sky looks, and its bubbles and shimmery twinkly dots, as well as the cute baby bunnies. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this time, over at the Colour Crazy challenge - Vic, DT. x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...