Scene It Sunday #1 featuring Food Truck from The Greeting Farm

Hello and welcome to a new post from me, which may or may be not be regular feature depending on how much time I have to spare. I am absolutely loving designing and colouring scenes with my digital stamps at the minute and I have Amy Young to blame for that influence. Amy is my colouring goddess and I so want to be like her when I grow up. She makes the most amazing cards and I love how she colours them all as well as creating these cute scenes. 

For today's card, I used the new digital Food Truck set from The Greeting Farm with the Backs 1 and 2 set as well, which are the back facing girl digis. I arranged my stamps using Word and then printed it out to be A6 in size, but to be honest this was a little small compared to what I usually do, so I know for next time, I definitely need to go bigger! 

I also used a different type of paper for my colouring and while it came out ok, this paper is not good enough for me. It was so thin and the ink from my Copics just soaked into it so quickly! I was trying out some new card, (but really it is called paper and wasn't thick enough to be called card) as I was getting short in supply for my usual copic card. My supplier, at the time of ordering, wasn't posting any orders out because of the pandemic lockdown, so had to go for something else. It was cheaper than my usual cardstock and you can tell! Oh well, you live and learn. This pack will now be used for inked backgrounds instead! 

Anyway here is the card....

This card is also for
As You Like It Challenge Scenes or Not - yes definitely! Love being able to arrange all the digital elements into my own picture and then colouring it all up! 

Recipe:

Stamps: Food Truck, Anya Back 1, Anya Back 2 & 2020 Girls all from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Wild Wasabi (Retired) & Melon Mambo both from Stampin' Up, Cream & Sugar Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Ultimate Graphic Paper

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Simply White Crystal Drops, Dark Walnut Crystal Drops & Berry Burst Stone Drops all from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Dark Brown Hair - E44, E47, E49
Hair Clip - FRV1, RV55
Blonde Hair - E50, E51, E53, E31
Light Brown Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Boba Tea - V15, V17, BG53, BG45, YG01
Yellow Top - Y21, Y23, Y26
Pink Skirt - RV32, RV34
Brown Boots - E71, E74
Purple Top - V12, V15, V17
Turquoise Skirt - BG45, BG49
Black Boots - C7, C9
Truck - RV10, RV11, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, BG11, R22, R24, Y38, C2, C4
Wheels - C2, C4, C5, C7, C9
Banner - BG32, BG23, Y32, Y35
Doughnuts - E31, E33
Pink Icing - R81, R83, R85, E77
Yellow Icing - Y21, Y23, Y26
Chocolate Icing - E74, E77, E79
Top Cupcake - BG01, BG02, E35, Y13, Y15
Bottom Cupcake - E35, V04, V06, YG11, YG13
Coffee Cup - RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04
Whiteboard - E29, RV14
Green Balloon - BG11, BG32, BG34, BG23
Pink Balloon - RV00, RV04, RV06, RV09
Gold Balloon - Y00, Y32, Y35, Y38
Sky - B00, B01, B02, B04
Trees - E35, E37, G03, G05, G09, G07
Grass - G12, G02, G03, G14, G16, G17

Phew! A lotta Copics there, but I love how it all came out! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 


11 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us in our DT Call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck ! 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cheerful card great colouring ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa! I just love this fun, summery card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images are so beautifully colored! You created a fun environment that just pulls you in! Thanks for such a delightful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun and bright scene with lots of beautiful colouring and sugary snacks! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you layered the digi stamps to make such a cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You have been selected as a Top Rocker for the week of June 7-13, 2020 at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for your awesome submission to our challenge.
    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely gorgeous card! love the scene and your coloring is amazing! Awesome project Vannessa!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Lovely scene you have coloured!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...