13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #5 Featuring Mumford from Sweet November Stamps

Good Morning and welcome to my fifth post in my 13 Days of Hallowe'en feature. I love anything to do with Hallowe'en but mummies are not a character I have many stamps, rubber or digi, of, so I just had to buy this one from Sweet November Stamps to add to my collection! 


I added some elements from the Hallowe'en background collection, which I got last year and then drew in some gravestones to make it look as if he was walking through a deserted graveyard. I probably should have added in another tree or a fence really, but I do like how it came out. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Mumford, Spooky Tree & Moon & Clouds all from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired) & basic Black both from Stampin' Up, I Love Halloween Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Spooky Word Die from Lil' Inker Designs, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - G0000, G000, G00, G02
Mouth - R24, R27
Eyes - YG03, YG07, YG09, R08
Bandages - E81, E84, E87, Blender
Owl - W1, W3, W5, W7, YR24
Tree - E74, E77, E79
Sky - N1, N2, N3, N5, N7
Clouds - BV20, BV23, Blender
Moon - C00, C0, C2, C4
Grass - YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Headstones - T8, T9, T10

And that's all from me for today's Hallowe'en countdown post. Hope to see you all again soon and thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic, Vannessa.. A clever idea to add the gravestones. Creative Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vannessa. I like the gravestones you added - I thought they were part of the image until I read what you wrote. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this fun card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...