13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #6 Featuring Treats Please from Clearly Besotted

Good Morning and welcome to Day #6 of my countdown to Hallowe'en! Every year Clearly Besotted have a fabulous release of Hallowe'en sets and every year I just have to buy them all! This was one of this year's sets - Treats Please, featuring different animal characters all dressed up for Hallowe'en and knocking on doors for their treats!


I made an A6 sized card for this one as I thought the stamped image looked better on this size. I don't make this size card very often as I find them too small for the amount of layers I like to add, but it worked well on this card. I freehand drew the bricks, but once I had finished I remember that I had a brick wall stencil and probably should have used that for more conformity, but I still like how it came out! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Treats Please & Creepy Corners both from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Cajun Craze, Basic Gray & Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Cajun Craze from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Copics Used:
Bricks - R08, E17, E19, E50
Pillars & Around Door - W0, W2, W4
Steps - W2, W4, W6
Door Frame - E57, E59
Door - V12, v15, V17, V09, Y23, Y26
Door Handle & Bat - T5, T7, T9
Bushes - G85, G94, G99
Spider Balloon - C5, C7, C9
Pumpkins - YR04, YR07, YR09
Pumpkin Face on Balloon - C7
Other Pumpkins Faces - Y08, Y35
Stalk - E35, E37
Cat - BV23, BV25, BV29, R20
Dog - E81, E84, E71, E74, E77, YR04, YR07, YR09
Monster - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, RV32, RV34
Path - W4, W6, W8

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this. The Clearly Besotted Halloween collection is so sweet, I love those characters. I thought the background was a stencil, great job! Creative Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love your colouring. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so sweet

    Thank you so much for playing along with the Cuties, hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great scene and really cute characters.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...