12 Days of Christmas Countdown Day #1 Featuring Newton's Holiday Mischief from Newton's Nook Designs


Good morning everyone! I thought I would attempt to do a 12 Days of Christmas Countdown feature on my blog and am hoping that I will have the time to make enough cards or projects for it! 

For Day #1, I am sharing with you all this cute card using a stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Holiday Mischief. I went for a traditional red and green combo on this card, mostly to try and use up some old patterned papers, but I do love how it came out. The sentiments came from another NND set, A Kitten's Christmas, as I wanted bigger ones than those in the Holiday Mischief set. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Newton's Holiday Mischief & A Kitten's Christmas from Newton's Nook Designs

Papers: Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red & Ski Slope DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red form Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gems from Poundland, Filigree Holly Dies from Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Cat in Wreath - W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W9, R30, R20
Sitting Cat - W5, W7, W9
Red - R35, R37, R39
Wreath - BG93, BG96, BG99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...