12 Days of Christmas Countdown Day #2 Featuring Eat, Snooze & Be Merry from Clearly Besotted


Good morning and welcome to Day #2 of my Christmas Countdown feature! Today's card using the adorable Eat, Snooze and Be Merry stamp set from Clearly Besotted. This card is for my boyfriend as he loves sloths and I was super excited to find a Christmas set with them in! I kind of got stuck on a layout for this one so just sort of placed them anywhere and I think it looks ok! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Eat, Snooze & Be Merry from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Coastal Cabana & Let It Snow DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red & Coastal Cabana both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Sloths - E50, E51, E53, W3, W5, W7, W9
Antlers - E23, E25, E27
Baubles - r35, R37, R39, BG02, BG05, BG07, C0
Hat - R35, R37, R39, C00, C0, C1
Scarf - R35, R37, R39
Mug - BG02, BG05, BG07, E57
Silver Ribbon - C0, C1, C3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...