Faery Ink Inspiration Post Featuring Yule Stag

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Faery Ink sharing one of the newly released images, Yule Stag.


And here's my version - I made a tag, mostly because I made a boo-boo with the image. I was going to fussy cut around him, so chopped it off the sheet at an angle and then realised that the moon was there so needed to colour the sky and couldn't cut it into a rectangle for a card! Luckily I needed a few more tags for my Christmas presents and this make a great sized one! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Yule Stag from Faery Ink

Papers: Real Red & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc., Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen, Silver At You Spica Pen

Accessories: Real Red Gingham Ribbon, Very Vanilla Ribbon & Garden Green Ribbon (All retired) all from Stampin' Up, Fancy Floss from Sew Easy

Copics Used:
Stag - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Red Candles - R24, R27, R29
Green Candles - YG13, YG17, YG67
Flames - YR04, Y15, Y19
Moon - C0, C1

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...