12 Days of Christmas Countdown Day #5 Featuring Oddball Snow Queen from Stamping Bella


Good morning and huge apologies that this post and the next 3 are SO late! I just completely forgot to do my blog posts with the return to work and then all the weekend stuff I was doing! Anyway today's card features the adorable Oddball Snow Queen from Stamping Bella. I just love the Oddball characters as they have the most hilarious, deadpan expressions on their faces! 

I went for a very quick A6 sized card for this one and it worked perfectly for this image! No huge scene to colour either and when you're making tons of Christmas cards, you sometimes need to go for a more simple design! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Oddball Snow Queen from Stamping Bella

Papers: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana & Let It snow DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, aquatic Mist Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - 
Eyes - BG15, BG18
Crown - C1, C3, C4, BG45, BG49
Coat - BG32, BG34, BG23, BG13, BG15, BG10, BG11, BG70
Shoes - C2, C4, C6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...