12 Days of Christmas Countdown Day #6 Featuring Purrfect Christmas from Conie Fong


Good morning and welcome to my late post again! I am almost caught up with getting my posts out on the correct day, so huge apologies from me again! Today's card uses the adorable Purrfect Christmas digi stamp from Conie Fong, but I decided not to use the sentiment that comes with it as it was too big for my card in the end! 

I made this one for our local Exotic Pet Refuge as we have bought some Christmas presents for the cats they have there and thought this image would go purrfectly! We have bought them lots of blankets, food, toys and cat nip! A great way to give back as they have not been able to open for their usual charity days this year so are really struggling for funding! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Purrfect Christmas from Conie Fong, A Kitten Christmas from Newton's Nook Designs

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Contemporary Christmas Patterned Papers from Crafter's Companion, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Gems from The Range

Copics Used:
Cats' Noses - 100
Inner Ears - R20, R22
Ginger Cats - YR15, YR16, YR18, YR24, YR27, C00, C0
Black & White Cats - T0, T1, T5, T7, T9
Brown Cats - E43, E44, E47
Brown-Grey Cats - W3, W5, W7
Purple-Grey Cats - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Tree - BG93, BG96, BG99
Silver - C2, C3, C4
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Turquoise - BG53, BG45, BG57
Floor - BG32, BG34

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...