Scene It Sunday #39 Featuring Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Happy Easter from Polkadoodles

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I guess I am cheating a bit here as it is a very small scene, but most of my Easter cards are a lot more simple than my other scenic cards. I actually attempted to make 6 cards last Sunday, this being one of them, but by the end my mojo had had enough and they all became simpler and simpler as I got through them. That was all my fault for not being organised enough and getting them done before I needed them. (I needed 6 for my work colleagues in my team!)

Anyway...this cutie is Happy Easter from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Collection from Polkadoodles! She just looks so adorable dressed up in her bunny outfit to deliver Easter eggs and pretty flowers to her friends and family! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Happy Easter from Polkadoodles

Papers: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Wild Wasabi (Retired), Tea & Crumpets DSP (Retired) & Twitterpatted DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Faux Quilled Blooms Dies from Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Bunny Outfit - W00, W1, R00, R01
Bow - Y32, Y35, Y38
Eggs - Y18, YG06, V22
Flowers - R43, RV13, RV14, YR12, YR14
Leaves - G14, G17
Basket - E97, E99
Label - E30
Grass - G40, G43, YG25, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Take care, stay safe and have fun! 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty with that very sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts AG/Mono theme this time round.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Loving all those layers. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is just a cutie and lovely details you've added, makes for a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute! I love those little Easter eggs. and the other pretty die cut flowers. Wonderful colours and great coloured image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...