Something Else on Saturday #97 Featuring Unicorn BDay Anya from The Greeting Farm

Good morning everyone and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I am sharing a fun birthday card with you all using one of my favourite stamp sets from The Greeting Farm, but one which I have let sit for months since I have bought it! I am so bad at doing that - I buy way more than I use (I think all us crafters are guilty of that!) and I coloured her up straight away, but I have only just gotten round to adding sweet little Anya to a card!

I have to admit I got really stuck on how to set out my card and images on this one. I probably should have used some of the my digis from The Greeting Farm to make a scene for her to go on, but I didn't so ended up just adding some papers and popped her up on the front. I think I will use this stamp set again with a printed background though!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Unicorn BDay Anya from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Magenta Madness, Rich Razzleberry & Regals DSP (Retired), Confetti Patterned Papers from Papermania, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Magenta Madness from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from Stash, Carnation Pink, Crushed Grape & Rhubarb Crumble Crystal drops all from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, E34
Dress & Middle Flower on Headband - Rv21, RV23, RV25
Shoes & Dark Pink Flowers - RV55, RV66, RV69
Purple Flowers - V04, V06, V09
Leaves - YG11, YG13, YG17
Cake, horns & Ears - RV0000, RV000, RV00
Inner Ears on Unicorn - RV11, RV13, RV14
Plate - N0, N1
Cupcake - R81, RV32, RV34, E25, RV13, RV14, RV17
Present - RV14, RV17, RV19
Bag - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV52, RV55

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun, take care and stay safe!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is darling. Love the image and the awesome color choices and scene images. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour work! They matches perfectly with the papers you've used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
    Vier Vandaag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...so love the details and great layering.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect girly card. Thank you for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and super cute card.. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...