Mer-May Monday #2 Featuring Mermaids Galore from The Greeting Farm

Good morning and happy Mer-May Monday! I have used this huge collection of mermaids and their friends for me card - this is such a fabulous set (and like gold dust here in the UK!) 

I decided to pull out my one and only 8 inch square card blank (no idea why I only have one though - must have come in a pack or collection or something as I haven't got any others!) and made this huge card with 3 of the mermaids, a few fish and lots of die cuts! I thought the fish patterned paper worked well for the background which saved me having to get inky! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Mermaids Galore from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green (Retired), Summer Starfruit (Retired), Tangerine Tango (Retired), Lemon Lime Twist (Retired), Pistachio Pudding (Retired), Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe (Retired) & Mossy Meadow all from Stampin' Up, Mermaid Tales Patterned Papers from Kaisercraft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Magenta Madness from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Caribbean Ocean Glitter Drops & Blue Lagoon Crystal Drops both from Nuvo, Bubbles & Seaweed Dies 6002/0496 & Under The Sea Shells, Conch & Starfish Dies 6002/0329 both from Joy Crafts, Under The Sea Dies from First Edition, Seashells & Seaweed Dies from Sweet Dixie

Copics Used:
Top Mermaid - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20, V04, V06, V09, RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, Y15, Y19
Middle Mermaid - E11, E13, E15, E18, R32, BG45, BG57, BG49, YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, V12, V15, V17, V01, V04
Bottom Mermaid - E30, E31, E33, E35, R20, RV23, RV25, RV29, YG11, YG13, YG23, YG17, B02, B04, B06
Otter - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Green Fish - YG21, YG23, YG25
Orange Fish - YR02, YR04, YR07
Purple Fish - BV11, BV13, BV17, Y32, Y35, Y38
Blue Fish - Y15, B12, B14, B16

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and healthy! 

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulpus. I am teally loving the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene and that Otter's face is just too adorable. Great job on the coloring, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see more of your designs! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vannessa your card has made me smile so much. What a beautiful scene you have created and the little otter OMG I love him !
    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...