Scene It Sunday #43 Featuring Let's Go from The Greeting Farm

Good morning, Happy Sunday and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. I am sharing another one of my new stamp sets again today, Let's Go from The Greeting Farm. I just love these cute little bunnies in their hot air balloon! 

I decided to go for a portrait DL sized card, which is about 8 x 4 inches more or less, so slightly wider than the US slimline sized cards. As I had already stamped some of the clouds from the set in the scene, I didn't want to do a cloudy sky, so went with the blue stripy one and I actually quite like the un-smooth look of it! The bunnies that are hanging from the ladder are all popped up on foam pads after being fussy cut out. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Let's Go from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Anita's, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pacific Point from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen, Pentel White Paint Pen

Copics Used:
Bunnies - RV42, E21, E23, E25, E40
Mouse - T0, T2, T4, RV42
Balloon - Y04, Y06, Y08, V04, V06, V09, RV04, RV06, RV09
Basket - YG05, YG07, YG09, YG67
Hearts - RV25, RV29
Sky - B21, B23, B24, B26, B28
Stars - N0, N2
Clouds - BV0000, BV31, BV20, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care, stay safe and healthy! 

6 comments:

  1. Your scene looks lovely, I would love to take a balloon ride, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun creation and pretty bright colour palette, many thanks for joining in with this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this fun scene, those bunnies are so cute too! Thanks so much for joining in with my landscape or scene theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background Vannessa. It's so fun,! Lovely colouring as always, I love your style!

    Thank you so very much for playing along in our 400th challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck and I hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vanessa! Lovely card!!! And yes....your sky turned out awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Through the Purple Haze Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project! Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...