Mer-May Monday #4 Featuring Beautiful Little Mermaid from Alicia Bel

Good morning and welcome to my penultimate #mermay Monday post. This week I am sharing a card I made for the Alicia Bel Facebook challenge - Not A Square. I used my Conch Card Art Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo for the base shape and then inked the inside lines before adding a lots of die cut seaweed, which are mostly hidden behind my mermaid as I printed her just a bit too big!


Recipe:

Stamps: Beautiful Little Mermaid from Alicia Bel, Mermaids Galore from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Flirty Flamingo, Crisp Cantaloupe (Retired), Perfect Plum (Retired), Soft Sky (Retired), Wild Wasabi (Retired), Lemon-Lime Twist (Retired), Always Artichoke (Retired) & Magenta Madness all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Magenta Madness from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bubbles & seaweed Dies 6002/0496 from Joy Crafts, Seaweed Dies from eBay, Conch Card Art Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49, V04, V05, V06, V09
Eyes - B02, B04, B06
Lips - RV63, RV55, RV66
Tail - RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Headband - Y32, Y35, Y38
Starfish Top - YR04, YR07, YR09
Jewellery - RV93, RV95

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and stay safe! 

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...