There's A Stamp For That Challenge #23 Frogs, Bicycles or Sketch

Good morning and welcome to my GDT post for There's A Stamp for That Challenge over on Facebook. The challenge this time is to use frogs, bicycles or choose one of the given sketches on your project. I chose to go with frogs as it meant I could use my unused stamp set from Lawn Fawn that I have had for ages! I am terrible (as I'm sure most crafters are) of buying stamps and other crafty things because I need them right now, but then never get round to using them! 

Anyway... here's my card. I even managed to find some frog themed paper in my new paper pack from Doodlebug that I bought to make Easter cards with and then never used! See, another thing, I needed and then didn't use! 😆

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Toadally Awesome from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired), Balmy Blue & Garden Green all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Simply Spring Patterned Papers & Hoppy Easter Patterned Papers both from Doodlebug, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired), Garden Green & Balmy Blue all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Fineliner

Accessories: Heart-2-Heart #6 Die from Papertrey Ink, Grassy Hillside Borders Dies from Lawn Fawn, Flower field Dies from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Frogs - YG21, YG23, YG25, YG13, FYG1, YG17, YG67
Lily Pads - G03, G05, G09, G07
Bulrushes - G14, G17, YG93, YG95, YG97
Flowers - R43, R46
Dragonflies - Bg01, BG02, BG05
Log - E44, E47, E49

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the There's A Stamp For That Facebook group and join in the challenge this fortnight! Stay safe and take care!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cheerful card. Frogs really pop out. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Vannessa, this is amazing as per usual! Love your work. Love the fun scene you've created as well, great job!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week for our For The Boys challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...