Stamper's Delights June Anime Release

Good evening and welcome to my first DT post for Stampers Delights. I am so pleased to announce that Janice asked me to rejoin the team after having a break for a while and I just couldn't say no! 

There are two new fabulous releases that I am taking part in this month, with the other one being shared tomorrow, so do pop back to see my post for that stamp set too. Today's stamp comes in both digi and clear stamp versions and I have used the clear stamp set for mine. This gorgeous girl is from the set Anime Believe In Yourself. 

And for something different I have also done some step by step photos of my hair colouring, all of which you can find on the Stampers Delights blogpost here



Recipe:

Stamps: Anime Believe in Yourself from Stampers Delights

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Melon Mambo Prints DSP, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black & Gorgeous Grape all from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Basic Black Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - C5, C7, C9, RV04, RV06, RV09
Eyes - BG07, BG09
Mouth - R20, E04
Skirt & Tie - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shirt - V12, V15, V17, V09
Trims - RV06, RV09
Lollipop - V04, V06, RV02, RV04

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see my other new release from Stampers Delights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...