Something Else on Saturday Challenge #110 Featuring Brighter Days & Freshwater Friends from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have combined two of my fairly new Clearly Besotted sets to make this pretty pink and purple card. 

I stamped the background from Brighter Days before masking it, so I could ink the sky with my Distress Oxides. I then coloured the rest of the image with my Copics. I added the two unicorns from Freshwater Friends and lots of little raindrops with my Nuvo Glitter Drops.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Brighter Days & Freshwater Friends both from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Fresh Freesia & Polished Pink both from Stampin' Up, Rainbow Magic Patterned Papers, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Strawberry Slush (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Dusty Concord, Kitsch Flamingo & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Polished Pink Ribbon from Stampin' Up, White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used: 
Unicorns - V0000, V000, V01, Blender
Rainbow, Tails & Manes - R81, R83, R85, V12, V15, V17, RV11, RV13, RV14, V91, V93, V95, RV00, RV02, RV05
Bushes - FYG2, YG25, YG67
Mountains - BV20, BV31, BV23, BV25, BV0000, BV000, Blender
Hill - YG05, YG06, YG07, YG09, FYG2
Flowers - RV21, RV25, V05, Y15
Pond - B000, B00, B02, B04
Trees - YG63, YG67, YG97, E25, E27
Plant - YG95, YG97

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you all again soon. Take care and stay safe!  

1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet! I love the little scene you've created!! Thanks for playing along with Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...