13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #12 Featuring Evil Fairy from Paper Nest Dolls


Good morning and welcome to my penultimate day of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en feature. For today's card I was very much influenced by the card made by the Paper Nest Dolls DT and bought the same patterned papers to go with this Evil Fairy (or Maleficent) digi stamp. 

Unfortunately my printer decided it didn't want to play and wouldn't print the papers out properly at all. Every time I tried to print ones with pink ink the printer jammed and had a major hissy fit. I managed to get a little bit printed out, but think I will print a load more on the big printers at work when I go back next week! So frustrating as my colour cartridge is nearly full too, so it's not that! 

Anyway...here's my card.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Evil Fairy from Paper Nest Dolls, Happy 31st Sentiments from C.C.Designs

Papers: Rich Razzleberry & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Maleficent Inspired Patterned Papers from monbonbon on Etsy, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Hocus Pocus Dies from Sugar Pea Designs, Skinny Mini Halloween Borders from Taylored Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - G0000, G000, G00, G21, T1
Purple - V05, V06, V09
Black - N5, N7, N9
Top - BV04, BV08
Staff - YG11, YG13, YG17, YG0000, YG00, YG01
Crow - V01, V04, YR15, YR16, C6, C8, C10

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. I'll be back tomorrow with my final post for my 13 Days of Hallowe'en! 

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful Hallowe'en card.. Spooktacular!
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Halloween creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun Halloween card, love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun Halloween make and so cute too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...