13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #13!

 

Good morning and Happy Hallowe'en! How are you going to be spending your Hallowe'en? Are you dressing up? We finished our pumpkin carvings yesterday and just need get them ready for tonight now. We'll be spending the day watching lots of scary movies as well. 

For my final day in my 13 Days of Hallowe'en, I am sharing the little gift boxes I have made for my work colleagues. I had initially planned to make some  of Lawn Fawn's tiny gift boxes with the bat add on, but they ended up being way tinier than I realised they would be and my treats wouldn't fit inside them, so I had to improvise. 

I used the frame from my Make A Card #8 die set from C.C. Designs and then decorated each piece before adding a folded up piece of card between 2 of the frames to make an open topped box, which fitted my Goo Heads treats perfectly. (These are basically Cadbury Creme Eggs in a different wrapper!) The photo shows the front and back of each box.

This project is for

Recipe:

Stamps: None! 

Papers: Basic Black & Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper

Inks: None! 

Accessories: Make A Card #8 Dies from C.C. Designs, Die-Namics Spooky Scene Dies from My Favorite Things, Ghost Die from eBay, Ribbon from Groves

Copics Used: None!

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you have enjoyed seeing my 13 days of Hallowe'en event! I have thoroughly enjoyed doing it! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your treat boxes, Vannessa! Beautifully done. I just want to say Thank You for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! What a great idea, your coworkers are lucky! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the design - perfect design to hide those spooky treates! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaver design. Thank you for joining in our challenge at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet GDT.

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...