Scene It Sunday #77 Featuring Mr McGregor from Hello Bluebird

Good Morning and welcome to today's Scene It Sunday post. This week I am using one of my adorable sets from Hello Bluebird, which I am very lucky to have. You cannot (yet) buy these in the UK but there is a seller in Germany who has a few sets that I was able to order from before Brexit kicked in! It's just a shame that they don't have many sets and none of the new ones or the dies anymore! 

Anyway here's my card using these cute little bunnies enjoying the sunshine outside in their garden! 

This card is for
CCEE Stampers Challenge New (My stamp set has never been used before!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Mr McGregor from Hello Bluebird

Papers: So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz & So Saffron Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: So Saffron & Pear Pizzazz both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Slimline Cloudy Stencils & Grassy Hillside Border Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, R30, R20, R22
Strawberries - G43, G46, R24, R27, R37, 100
Toadstools - E70, E71, RV21, RV23
Plant Pot - E13, E17, E19, G14, G17, V01, V04, Y21, Y23
Birds - Y17, BG10, BG53, BG45
Watering Can - N1, N3, N5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...