Something Else on Saturday #138 Featuring Uptown Girl Ava Loves To Celebrate from Stamping Bella

Good morning and Happy Saturday! Welcome to my Something Else on Saturday post for this week! Today I am using one of my many unused Stamping Bella stamps. I love these ones and often stamp them as soon as I buy them, but then forget that I have them already stamped out! So now instead of buying new stamps (I have definitely resisted so far this year, although we're not yet a full month into it!) and am going through all my folders of stamped and printed images to use. 

Anyway here is Uptown Girl Ava! I absolutely love this combo of hot pink, orange and dark brown. One of the few times I used orange outside of Hallowe'en creations! 

This card is for
Recipe:

Stamps: Uptown Girl Ava Loves To Celebrate from Stamping Bella, Birthday Bash Sentiments from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Rose Red (Retired), Early Espresso, Whisper White, Sweet & Sour DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rose Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Pearls & Lace both from stash, Gilded Oval Dies from Little Darling Rubber Stamps, Vintage Border Die 6002/0366 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Hair Decoration - RV13, RV14, RV17, YR61, YR65, YR68, YG13, YG17
Dress - RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, YR61, YR65, YR68, YR09
Cake - E43, E44, E47, RV13, RV14, RV17, YR61, YR65, YR68, N1, N3, N5
Presents - RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, YR61, YR65, YR68

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely bright hues too! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning card, I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful layers show off your lovely coloring. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...