Something Else on Saturday #136 Featuring Cat-astrophe from My Favorite Things

Good morning and a Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a great celebration last night and will have a fab day today as well. We stayed at home, watched some movies, had some great food and I drank lots of Strawberries and Cream Baileys...mmmmm!

For my first card of the year, I thought I would start as I mean to go on and use one of my unused stamp sets! I say this every year, that I need to use what I already have and to stop buying things I don't need! And like every year, I will try, but I doubt I will manage it for too long LOL

I don't have any paw print patterned papers anywhere (or anywhere that I could find anyway!), so made my own using the paw prints stamp in the set and it went so well with the rest of this card. 

This card is for
Clever Dexter Challenge #25 Something New (this is a new to me stamp set, only opened for this card!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Cat-astrophe from My Favorite Things

Papers: Rococo Rose (Retired), Basic Grey & Basic White all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rococo Rose (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Blueprints 27 Dies from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Top Left Cat - R12, R43, T0, T1, T5, T7, T9
Top Right Cat - R000, R11, W00, W0, W1, W2, W3, W4
Bottom Left Cat - E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, R11, R43, R02, R05
Bottom Middle Cat - E42, E43, E44, E47, R20, R21, RV32, RV34
Bottom Right Cat - T0, T4, T6, T8
Tissue Box - RV000, RV14, RV17
Roomba - N3, N5, N7
Fish Bowl - E31, E33, YR04, YR09, BG000, BG00
Milk - C00, B0000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a great January 1st! 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love all your cats. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just too adorable. Lovely images and lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Vanessa. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about your adorable kittens! Great job with coloring and layout! ! Thank you for joining A Gem of a Craft Challenge!! I hope to see your creations again soon! Happy New Year! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cats/kittens!!! So fun!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Gem of a Challenge!

    Jill, Polkadoodles DT

    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those sweet little kitties! Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining our latest challenge on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    Clever Dexter Challenge #25 - Something New

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! A lovely cheerful and bright card and a great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Clever Dexter Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...