Mirtillamente Challenge GDT Post

Good morning and welcome to my GDT post for the Mirtillamente Challenge this month. I was lucky enough to win on another challenge blog and the prize included being a guest designer for a future Mirtillamente challenge.

I have used the fabulous So'Getta Mavis, inspired by the character from Hotel Transylvania, which I absolutely love, although the newest one is my fave! To add to the Mavis theme, I added some bats around her, seeing as she is a vampire and added a sentiment using my dies with her "Zing!" phrase. 




Recipe:

Stamps: So'Getta Mavis from Mirtillamente

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black & Night & Day DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Sweet As Sugar Patterned Papers from Reverse Confetti, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Mini Bats Dies from Impression Obsession, Alphabet Dies from Sizzix

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - C5, C7, C9
Eyes - BV23, BV25
Dress & Black Stripes on Tights - T6, T8, T10
Boots & Red Stripes on Tights - R24, R27
Goggles - R24, R27, R29, T6, T8

And that's all from me for this psot folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #253 Featuring Aquata from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and happy Saturday! For today's Something Else on Saturday, I have used another of my Sweet November Stamps mermaid stamps...