Stampers Delights Kawaii New Release

Good evening everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new releases from Stampers Delights. You may have noticed that I have changed team from the brand ambassador to this one, just to save myself a little bit of time as that is something I always seem to be short on at the minute!

This month's Kawaii new releases are some cute little bunnies and I have used Radish for my card. You can find all of this month's new releases here in the Stampers Delights store. I have to admit I don't eat radishes and had no real idea what colour they were, so a quick google search gave me some purple ones! I think they look right! 




Recipe:

Stamps: Radish from Stampers Delights

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, Pocketful of Posies DSP (Retired) & Spice Cake DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Bunny - R11, R21, R43, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Leaves - YG13, YG17, YG67
Radishes - E50, E51, Blender, V12, V15, V17
Soil - W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10
Sky - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Stampers Delights Inspiration Blog for more fabulous creations from the rest of the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...