All Things Magical and Mythical #43 Featuring Alyce Copic Fairy from The Stamping Chef

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. For this week's card, I pulled out a very old digi, which I coloured up many many years ago now for a promo when I was on The Stamping Chef design team. Unfortunately the company is no more, but I just happened to find this already coloured image in a box of old bits and bobs and thought it would be a great one to use.

As it has been so long since I coloured her, I'm not 100% certain of the copic combos I used back then, but have guessed at what I think they might be! I couldn't find any papers with my colour combos on! 

I made this cute scene using my Fairy Door die from Tonic Studios, another die bought so long ago and only used once! I am trying to use some of the stuff I have, really to justify all that spending! LOL

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Alyce Copic Fairy from The Stamping Chef, Enchanted Lily from Pink Cat Studio

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi (Retired) & Pocketful of Posies DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Fairy Door Die from Tonic Studios, Cherry Blossom Die from Memory Box, Magic Iris Floral Wreath Add On Dies & Hillside Grassy Border Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Flower Field Dies from Spellbinders, Ebony Black Crystal Drops from Nuvo, In The Clouds Dies from Die'Sire

Copics Used: (I think)
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Black - C5, C7, C9
Red - R35, R37, R39
Grey - C1, C3, C5 or C2, C4, C6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Es un trabajo precioso!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...