Something Else on Saturday #161 Featuring Decade Collection Flapper Girl Emma from Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning and happy Saturday! Welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I bought myself a few new digis this month and I loved this 1920's flapper style dancer from Paper Nest Dolls. I would have loved to have been one back in the day! 

This card is for
As You Like It Challenge Fave Feminine or Masculine - Feminine! Much prefer the images and colours of a feminine card, but masculine cards can be fun too, depending on the stamp/digi I'm using.

Recipe:

Stamps: Decade Collection Flapper Girl Emma from Paper Nest Dolls, It's A Mice Time To Celebrate from My Favorite Things

Papers: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Smoky Slate & Modern Medley DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Florals Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Bermuda Bay from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from Stash, Gems from Poundland, Feathers Dies 6002/0292 & Roll Up Roses Dies 6002/0384 both from Joy Crafts, Double Scallops Border Die from My Favorite Things, Oval Nestabilities & Dainty Ovals Dies both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Teal - BG45, BG57, BG49
Black - C5, C7, C9
Silver - C0, C2, C4

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulous weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your card - This reminds me of my cousins 21st birthday party which was a flapper and gangster theme - I hired the flapper outfit which was red and I just loved the evening wearing it. Your colouring is awesome and the whole card is just amazing! Thank you for sharing this and taking part in the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge and for also sparking a memory for me of a wonderful evening. Good Luck! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Vanessa! Fabulous colouring of that pretty Paper Nest Doll, perfect paper choices, colour combo and themed embellishments...a really lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vanessa - fabulous layout and the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW what a fabulous card creation! Love your choice of colors and all the layers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, that girl is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...