Scene It Sunday #126 featuring Panda Scene from Lee Holland

Good morning and happy Sunday to you all! I hope you have all been having a great weekend! I was back at the gym yesterday for my zumba class before meeting up with my friend for lunch! And today is being spent crafting all day! 

For today's card I used this adorable panda scene from Lee Holland and made a 5 x 7 sized card - a great size when I need a slightly bigger than usual card. As the image was so big, I didn't bother with any patterned papers and just added a sentiment and a ribbon bow to the corner. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Panda Scene from Lee Holland, Think Big Favorites #12 from Papertrey Ink 

Papers: Polished Pink (Retired) & Rich Razzleberry both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Pandas - C00, C0, C5, C7, C9, R20
River - B01, B02, B04
Sky - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
Grass - B93, B96, B99
Branch - E23, E25, E27
Bamboo - YG00, YG01, YG11, YG13, YG17
Other Leaves - YG05, YG07, YG09
Cherry Blossoms - RV52, RV63, RV66, RV69
Bridge - Y23, Y26
Pagoda - Y23, Y26, R14, R17, C8, YG63, YG67, W4, W6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...