Something Else on Saturday #188 Featuring Winnie Blossoming from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post I thought I would make a start on making some bigger birthday cards for everyone to sign at work. We give out cards to everyone on their birthday and the whole school signs them, but I tend to make 6 x 6 cards, which are not really big enough. So I bought some 8 x 8 inch card blanks and thought it would be really hard to fill a card blank this size, but I thoroughly enjoyed making this bigger card! I don't think I would make my cards this size all the time, but for the work ones, they are the perfect size! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Winnie Blossoming from Polkadoodles

Papers: Rose Red (Retire), Old Olive, Pacific Point, So Saffron & Junior Varsity DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Card Blank

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from stash, Gems from Poundland, Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Big Happy Birthday Die from Mama Elephant, Daisy Dies 6002/6201 from Joy Crafts, Beautiful Flower Stencil Dies from Studio Light, Leavenworth Butterfly Trio & Cascadia Butterfly Trio both from Memory Box 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Dress - B01, B02, B04, Y15, Y19
Shoes - R35, R37, R39
Ribbon - Y21, Y23, Y26
Leaves - YG13, YG17, YG67
Red Flowers - R24, R27, R29
Yellow Flowers - Y04, Y06, Y08, E31, E33, E35
Blue Flowers - B24, B26, B28, Y35, Y38

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #9 Anything Fantasy Goes & Something Else on Saturday #264

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for this month's challenge from Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog . This month, as always...