Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Post Hoppy Bunnies

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are ready for some adorable cuteness from Ink 'n' Splatter's new release, Egg-ceptional Bunny, this month!

For my Dt card today, I have used the Hoppy Bunnies stamp set and oh my word, they are just so cute! Look at their sweet little faces as they are collecting their Easter eggs in their garden! I also used some of the Easter Egg Explosion patterned papers - I just love the soft pastel colours in these papers. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Hoppy Bunnies from Ink 'n; Splatter

Papers: Calypso Coral & Pear Pizzazz both from Stampin' Up, Easter Egg Explosion Patterned Papers from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Fresh Cut Grass Die from My Favorite Things, Ripened Pumpkin, Party Pink & Apple Green Crystal Drops all from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, RV10, RV11
Big Egg - YR61, YR65, YR02
Egg Bundles - YR61, YR65, YR02, YG05, YG07, YG09, RV04, RV06, RV09, B41, B45

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not share you own creations in the Ink 'n' Splatter Facebook group

Have you seen this month's gorgeous colour palette challenge? I tried to use these colours in my Easter eggs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...