Something Else on Saturday #197 Featuring Holly Roll Model from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I thought I would use one of my many Stamp Anniething digi stamps and went for this cute Holly Roll Model with her cinnamon roll goodies! I love cinnamon rolls, but try not to eat too many of them as the gluten is not good for me! 

Anyway here she is in this pretty pastel combo with a sentiment from Mama Elephant's Hot Cocoa set which I thought was the perfect one for this image! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Holly Roll Model from Stamp Anniething, Hot Cocoa from Mama Elephant

Papers: Wisteria Wonder (Retired), Pear Pizzazz, Subtles DSP (Retired), In Colors 2011-13 DSP (Retired) & Afternoon Picnic DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon (Retired), Edgelits Adorning Accents Dies & Framelits Banners Dies all from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, E33
Eyes - E71, E74, 100
T-Shirt - BV000, BV00, BV01
Bun & Hat - E41, E42, E43, E34, E44
Icing - E81, Blender
Cup & Saucer - G20, G21, G24, G28

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a sweet day! See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...