The Paper Shelter Challenge #560 Furry Friends

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for this week's challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to use some furry friends on your cards and projects so think anything fluffy and furry, but not animals such as birds, elephants or snakes as they are not furry! Instead think cats, dogs mice, bears and so on! 

For my card I have used the adorable Mischievous Kitten and added a stencil background using my Meow stencil from Newton's Nook Designs. Perfect stencil when I don't have any cat themed patterned papers! 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Mischievous Kitten from The Paper Shelter, Cat-itude from Newton's Nook Design

Papers: So Saffron, Bermuda Bay & So Saffron Prints DSP (All retired) all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: So Saffron (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink from Tim Holtz, Copic Markers

Accessories: Meow Stencil from Newton's Nook Designs

Copics Used:
Cat - E70, E71, E74, E77, R21, R22
Wool - BG13, BG15, BG18
Floor - Y11, Y21, Y23
Wall - BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT. As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a very mischievous kitty..love the cuteness. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...