Something Else on Saturday #213 Featuring Silly Sloths from Sunny Studio

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. I had a hunt through my stamps last weekend and was reorganising some of them and re-discovered this stamp set that I bought ages and ages ago, but have never used! Time to ink it up then! 

I used my Tropical Leaves stencil from Lawn Fawn for the background and then added all the cute sloths and leaves which I had fussy cut out. 


This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Silly Sloths from Sunny Studio

Papers: Granny Apple Green & Early Espresso both from Stampin' Up. Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Tropical Leaves Background Stencils from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Faces & Tummies - E51, E53
Bodies - E23, E25, E27
Branches - E57, E59
Leaves - YG21, YG23, YG17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Have a slothsome day! 

4 comments:

  1. A lovely design in bright cheerful colours-love the stencilled background and the little sloths are cute and fun!
    Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin' Challenges
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute images and beautifully coloured too on in this fab design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Just. Love. Sloths!! This is so cute I just adore everything about it! Thanks for sharing this with us over at Polkadoodles challenge. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring and design for your card. Lucky you for finding these cute stamps.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles blog this week!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #253 Featuring Aquata from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and happy Saturday! For today's Something Else on Saturday, I have used another of my Sweet November Stamps mermaid stamps...