13 Days of Hallowe'en #13 Featuring Hocus Pocus Kit from The Greeting Farm


Good morning and Happy Hallowe'en! Welcome to my final post for the 13 Days of Hallowe'en. Today I have made a cute little canvas board using the flying witch and some bats from the Hocus Pocus Kit form The Greeting Farm. My intention is to make a series of these with different seasons on and this will be my Hallowe'en one. I will make a Christmas/Winter one at some point as well.

Anyway...Here she is. I used one of my cloud stencils and inked up the sky using my Distress Oxide inks, before adding a moon die cut. My white Posca pen ran out and the nib actually fell out, so I thought I would use my Crystal Drops for the stars but that just absorbed the Distress Ink and they turned purple! But I still love how it all came together! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Hocus Pocus Kit from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Smoky Slate from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Wilted Violet & Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks both from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from My Favorite Things, Simply White Crystal Effects from Nuvo, Canvas from The Works, Full Moon Dies from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - YG13, YG17, YG67
Dress - BV11, BV13, BV17
Hat - C5, C7, C9
Skull - C0, C4, C6
Orange Flowers - YR61, YR65, YR68
Pink Flower - RV14, RV17, RV19
Leaves - YG05, YG07
Broom - YR23, YR24, E97, E15, E17, E19
Bats - W5, W7, W9

And that's all from mw for today! I hope to see you all again soon and that you have a fab-boo-lous Hallowe'en too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...