The Paper Shelter Challenge #574 Stencil It!

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to use stencils somewhere on your project/card.

For my card I used the cute Swimming with Friends and used one of my stencils to draw round to create the waves in the background. I'm not great at drawing my own waves so using a stencil ensures that they actually do look like waves!


Recipe:

Stamps: Swimming With Friends from The Paper Shelter, Underwater Background Builder from Avery Elle

Papers: Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz & Merry Merlot (All Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from Noor Design

Inks: Mango Melody (Retired) form Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Make Waves Stencil from My Favorite Things, Aquatic Mist & Blue Lagoon Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Waves Dies from eBay, Under The Sea Dies from First Edition

Copics Used:
Sea - B00, B01, B02, B04
Dolphin - N0, N1, N2, B60, B52, B41, B45, R43, R46, R89
Pufferfish - YR12, Yr14, Yr16
Purple Fish - V12, V15, V17
Gold Fish - Y32, Y35, Y38
Octopus - RV55, RV66, RV69

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too? As always there are some fantastic prizes up for grabs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...