All Things Magical and Mythical #101 Featuring Gnome More Tricks from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical & Mythical post. I didn't do one last week as we went out at the weekend and I just didn't have time to craft for my posts for last week! Anyway, I'm back this week with this fun Hallowe'en card using one of my new stamp sets from Clearly Besotted.

I love gnomes/gonks and I love Hallowe'en so I just had to buy this stamp set when it was released! As I always make loads and loads of Hallowe'en cards especially when I start doing my 13 days of Hallowe'en which is really turning into at least 15 days of Hallowe'en this year, I try to make a few flatter ones to post out to my friends! 

I always struggle taking photos of slimline cards when they are in portrait position as I have to stand over them while they are laying flat down and then I get a shadow over it. Must find a better way to take the photos! 



Recipe:

Stamps: Gnome More Tricks from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Ghost Town Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Scalloped Slimline Squares Die from eBay, Apple Green & Ebony Black Crystal Drops & Sugar Plum Glitter Drops all from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E21, E11, E04
Beards - T1, T2, T3
Wizard - V15, V17, V09, Y23, Y26, YG21, YG23, T5, T7, T9
Mummy - E0000, E81, E84, E87, YR04, YR07, YR09
Devil - R24, R27, R29, R37, R39

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...