Something Else on Saturday #226 Featuring Flower Girls Doll #3 from Sherri Baldy

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I am really trying hard not to get into Hallowe'en cards just yet as I have my 13 Days of Hallowe'en coming up soon, but if you know me, I love Hallowe'en so much! I find it hard not to do every post in October as Hallowe'en posts!

So as a non-Hallowe'en post, I thought I would use this cutie digi stamp from Sherri Baldy which I coloured up a while ago. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Flower Girls Doll #3 from Sherri Baldy, Happy Everything from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Bubble Bath & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Country Meadow Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Bubble Bath from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Vintage Border Die 6002/0366 from Joy Crafts, Ribbon from Stash, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E35, E37, E39
Eyes - G43, G46, 100
Lips - R43, R46
Dress - R81, R83, R85, R89
Leggings - Y15, Y19, Y38
Shoes - YG41, YG45, YG67, R81, R83, R85
Pink Flowers - RV13, Rv14, RV17, RV69
Purple Flowers - BV11, BV13, BV17, Y35, Y38
Yellow Flowers - Y15, Y19
Big Leaves - G14, G17
Small Leaves - YG05, YG07

And that's all from me for this  post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulous weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely feminine summer card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layers and details in this lovely design plus a fabulously coloured image too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring of that sweet flower doll and such pretty layers in your design. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and such a lovely selection of textures too. Thank you for bringing her along to Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...