Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Halloween Gnomes

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This month, as we are getting closer to Hallowe'en and my favourite time f the year, I thought I would use another of these adorable Halloween Gnomes, which I didn't use during their release month.

This witch is just adorable and I used some of my new Hallowe'en themed dies to make the frame of the card. When choosing my papers, I couldn't decide on which ones would go with her, so opted for some black and white papers to make her pop even more! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Halloween Gnomes from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Basic Black & Gorgeous Grape both from Stampin' Up, Happy Haunting Patterned Papers from Simply Made Crafts, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Creepy Bats Dies from Crafter's Companion

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - YG13, YG17, YG67
Hat & Cloak - T5, T7, T9
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Orange - YR04, YR07, YR09
Stars & Moon - Y11, Y13
Spoon - E35, E37
Potion - V01, V04, YG21
Cauldron - N4, N6. N8

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and our Facebook Group to check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month! 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! That flying bat frame is just awesome!! So much great "franken" detail packed into this card!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Franken-Card" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS507

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cool Halloween card. That gnome does pop on that paper. Well Done. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card! I love that bat frame! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...