Scene It Sunday #168 featuring Falala from The Greeting Farm

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. This week, I thought I would use these adorable snow people from The Greeting Farm for a fun snow filled scene.

I found this perfect purple snowy paper in one of my new paper pads to go with the purple hats and scarves and then also found this fun white flock whilst hunting for my chunky white embossing powder. I seem to have lots of various things all over the places and I never remember what I have! Looks cute as snow on top of the letters though! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps; Falala from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Bubble Bath, Highland Heather & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Snow & Ice Christmas Patterned Papers from Make & Create, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Alphabet Dies from Amazon, Lily White Flock from Doodlebug

Copics Used:
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25
Snow - BG10
Mouths - BG10, BG11
Trees - G94, G99, E25, E27

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a great week! 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the snow texture on the letters and your coloring is just darling! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, love the little scene you have created.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, awww those are such cute snowpeople and your scene is just adorable! Love your colour choices as well! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Sweet Stampin' Challenge, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the flocking powder on the letters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #188 Featuring Meri the Oddleigh Mermaid and Friends from Leigh SB Designs

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. As it is #mermay this month, I just had to make another mermaid card (You'...