Something Else on Saturday #231 Featuring Merry Mice from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. For this week's card, I pulled out this cute set from Lawn Fawn, which I have had for ages, but never used. I could never decide how to add them to a card, so actually went with one of Lawn Fawn sketch ideas that I found on the internet!


Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Mice from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Real Red & Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Patterned Papers from Craft Magazine, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Alphabet Dies from Amazon

Copics Used:
Mice - E30, E31, E33, E35, R30, R20
Stool - E23, E25
Star - Y21, Y23, Y26
Tree - G94, G85, G99, E25, E27
Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57
Red - R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Sweet Honey Bees

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the newly released stamps from Ink 'n' Splatter this month! The cute...