All Things Magical and Mythical #110 Featuring Birthday Pearl Mermaid from Simply B Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I pulled out an oldie from Simply B Stamps as I felt like colouring up a mermaid and Betty's mermaids are always gorgeous to colour. Simply B Stamps doesn't exist any more unfortunately, but I have heaps of their old digis, many of which I have never used! 

Anyway, here is my card for this week...

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Pearl Mermaid from Simply B Stamps, Under The Sea from C.C. Designs

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Tahitian Tide both from Stampin' Up, Beyond The Shore Patterned Papers from First Edition, X-Press It Blending Card from Copic

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Gorgeous Grape Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Blue Lagoon Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Mermaid Tails Die from eBay, 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Purple - V01, V05, V06, V09
Turquoise - BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
Octopus - YG00, YG01, YG03, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67
Shells - RV43, RV46
Pearls - V01, Blender
Starfish - YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18
Dark Coral - RV55, RV66, RV69
Light Coral - RV02, Rv04, RV06
Seaweed - G03, G05, G07
Rock - T3, T5, T7
Sand - Y21, E40, E41, E42, E51, E34
Sea - BG11, BG01, BG02, BG53, BG15, BG05, BG45, BG57, FBG2

And that's all from me for today's post. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello there - oh wow, your card is just superb, your colouring is perfect and I love the cute image. All your mermaid tails are fab as well! Thanks for joining in with us this this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...